History : A Club with 60 years of history

Founded in 1948, the Real Club Náutico de Palma Yacht Club is the doyen of the Balearic Yacht Clubs. Faithful to its vocation of being one of the best clubs in Europe, it completely revamped its installations between 1999 and 2004.

During its 60 years of existence, the Club has hosted an impressive number of international regattas. Its past has been characterised by the world's most important competitors and this is continuing, leaving a legacy that very few clubs can demonstrate.

The history of the Club was condensed into a book printed in 1998 on the occasion of its 50th anniversary. The book recounts an important part of the life of the Club, its sporting vocation and social anecdotes, and lists the various boards of directo rs, as well as its chairmen.

In 1998 the Club was nominated as the "Best Spanish Yacht Club" in Bayonne, which corroborated the success of the reforms that have been carried out over the last six years. The jetties, the dry dock, the offices, the library, the leisure rooms, the bars and restaurants, the terraces, the swimming pool, the gymnasium and the sailing school have all been completely refurbished.

In 1999 the Club was awarded the Distinction of "Important" by the Diario de Mallorca newspaper and a prize by the Chamber of Commerce of Mallorca and Ibiza.

MapfreBMWSail RacingHostipal Quirón PalmaPlanasAir EuropaBufete FrauVIVA Sotheby´s International Realty